IT System Administrator
As IT System Administrator, you support our employees in all hard- and software technical matters and ensure the operation of our infrastructure, systems, and services. Besides maintenance, you are also responsible for implementing new solutions and expanding our current IT infrastructure. Together with your team members, you create and maintain our broad IT infrastructure to help make great games for our players.
- Support in operation and maintenance of hard- and software as well as related infrastructure
- Assist our 400+ employees with their computers (Windows, MacOS, Linux) and mobile devices (iOS and Android) and keep them happy with their IT, both in Home Office and the Office
- Ensure the operation and administration of infrastructure and authorization services in the Windows environment (Hyper V, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, etc.)
- Implement solutions for new requirements in the existing infrastructure and expand the possible areas of application
- Take care of our network components and services, including VPN, WIFI, LAN
- Work with and expand the possible uses of our multimedia setup in our event space and the meeting rooms at the office
Your skill set:
- University degree, practical training, or an equivalent qualification in the field of IT
- Feeling of comfort within the Microsoft environment; Knowledge of Mac OS X is a plus
- Good knowledge about O365 and Azure
- Some experiences maintaining automation and configuration scripts (Python, PowerShell)
- Good experiences with centrally managed client security technologies such as anti-virus, mobile device management, patch management, and endpoint policy enforcement
- Good English and German language skills, which you feel comfortable communicating with, both written and spoken
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, enriched by a strong customer orientation
- You are a team player and are willing to embrace our company culture & values
- Work and progress your career at one of the leading developers and publishers of mobile and online games in Germany in an international culture
- We offer an exciting technical environment in a modern atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- Take advantage of our various opportunities to combine work and well-being: fresh fruit and free drinks, in-house gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, relaxing rooms, and much more
- Teamwork and community is essential to us: we place a lot of emphasis on a working atmosphere where communication and interculturality is important; we celebrate our successes in weekly afterworks and regular team and company events
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production. Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. To further expand our success and realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an IT System Administrator? We look forward to receiving your application (Cover letter, CV and references/ certificates) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. Stay home and safe!