Regular Animation Artist (f/m/d)
Nine Worlds Studios
Nine Worlds Studios in Munich, Germany, is a newly formed game development studio under the roof of Kalypso Media Group. Our experienced team of game development professionals works on internationally renowned IPs, creating fresh and innovative video game products for Next-Gen Consoles and PC. We’re looking for development colleagues with a good sense of team spirit and a high standard of quality, to create great games for players worldwide.
As a member, you will work closely with the whole team and have a significant impact on our projects.
To support our team, we are looking for a Regular Animation Artist (f/m/d)
We are a team of very self driven artists that do not shy to investigate new tools to always improve our existing workflows. This is also reflected in our day-to-day work where we constantly strive to find the best workflow possible to achieve the best result.
But the real big part of how we develop games is the work in the Unreal Engine. As a 3D Animator you will need to work with the Animations in the Engine, modify them in the Engine and set the animations up so that the other departments can use them properly. A technical understanding for the workings of animations in the Unreal Engine is a must.
- taking part and initiative in finding the best way to achieve the desired result
- always aim to educate yourself further
- working on art related performance problems and iterating animations however often it takes to achieve the best result possible
- at least 5 years of experience as an Animator
- at least 2 years of experience in the Unreal Engine
- team driven person - you do not shy away from showing your work to gather feedback
- be able to work closely with tech art, game design, tech, and every other department in the company
- good communication skills in English
Software you’ll be using :
- Unreal Engine
- Adobe Photoshop
- Substance Designer and Painter
What we offer:
- Work on an internationally renowned game IP
- Be part of a new but experienced team and shape the work environment
- A motivated, passionate and ambitious team
- Free coffee, milk and tea
- Relocation support
- Ergonomic workplace with a fitting office chair, table and monitors
- We subsidize your train / public transport ticket
- A subsidy for lunch
- We offer the possibility of a company pension
Please send us your CV and complete documents, Attn: Mr. Thomas Schneider
Wilhelm Leuschnerstrasse 11-13