Business Development Manager
With an open, innovative and sales driven mindset, you are working on the team’s strategy and acquisition of new high potential B2B marketing partnerships around the world with a focus on Europe and North America. As a Business Development Manager, you will actively contribute to the successful growth of our company and our games.
- Contribute to the strategy and roadmap for New Business Acquisition
- Acquire (international) marketing partners for both online and mobile games
- Negotiate framework agreements and campaigns with marketing partners
- Manage our Appstore relationship with Partners like Apple, Google and Amazon
- Oversee the implementation of cooperations with strategic partners (e.g. on websites and in apps), including project management
- Monitor the market and the competition
Your skill set:
- University degree in business studies or a comparable qualification
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Digital Business, ideally in Marketing / Business Development within the gaming industry
- Fluent English language skills, which you feel comfortable communicating with, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of the F2P business concept
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as a structured way of working
- Decisiveness and proactivity are some of your strengths and you possess leadership qualities
- Travel flexibility is important, once Covid limitations are gone
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with our international team of driven experts in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities. Additionally, you have the possibility to join both internal and external events and conferences to gain expert knowledge in the relevant areas
- Work in a multicultural agile team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Feel comfortable in an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting and join the regular team events (e.g., paintball, cooking, escape room)
- If you are interested in relocating, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources
- Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar, and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production. Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. To further expand our success and realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Business Development Manager? We look forward to receiving your application (Cover letter, CV and references/ certificates) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.