Senior UX Designer (f/m/d)
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior UX Designer to work with us on our flagship title ‘The Cycle’. Join us and be a driving force to make the player experience shine and feel both challenging and satisfying.
As a Senior UX Designer in this role, you will be responsible for understanding the user's motivation, context, behavior, and identity. You will help craft an interactive experience that matches users' expectations by ensuring that interface and content provide the right mental model to users.
You will join a talented team that works together to deliver a truly unique player experience and that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow and develop.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Translate concepts into development specifications, focusing on how users interact and experience the product as a whole.
- Perform demographic and market research, competitor benchmarks, user interviews and surveys in order to inform the development of wireframes, interactive prototypes and user journeys.
- Validate assumptions and measure the success of experience by conducting user tests, if on early development stage, or A/B testing and issuing surveys, if on a live product
- Deep experience with prototyping, creating sitemaps and AI, wireframes
- Experience working in the games industry
- Strong knowledge of competitor, demographic, consumer behavior analysis
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Invision/Marvel/Axure, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS, AI, AE, Excel
- Experience with Usertesting.com, Hotjar, Smartlook
- Strong visualization and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!