Community Manager RU (f/m/d) - freelance
YAGER is looking for a Russian speaking, passionate and knowledgeable gaming-fanatic and social media whiz to join our community team and to help to develop, foster and manage a growing community.
The project you’ll be working on is The Cycle – a tense, high-stakes multiplayer FPS where players play as prospectors on a hostile alien planet, fighting wildlife and each other over the vast riches the world has to offer.
- Build close relationships between YAGER and our community of players of The Cycle
- Be a community advocate and facilitator that is visible on our official channels and in our discord server
- Translate Blogposts and updates, and other texts from English to Russian
- Gather, analyze and report Russian player feedback
- Manage and own communications around the game and live service issues for the Russian speaking players: Bugs, Cheats, Outages, Support Issues, etc.
- Bring ideas to the team when it comes to planning and creation of social content
- Work together with the marketing team regarding newsletters etc.
- Professional experience managing social media networks (Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Discord, Facebook, Twitter, VK etc.), broadcasting tools, live streaming, public relations and community management related fields
- Experience with video content creation
- Strong customer service skills, ability to remain flexible, calm and friendly in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian (any other language is a plus)
- Solid organizational skills, prioritize and multi task in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for Internet humor, pop and gaming culture
- Understanding of diversity and inclusion
- Passion for gaming and an understanding of the games industry
- 40 hours per week
- Start: asap
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to getting to know you!