Assistant Producer (f/m/d) – full-time
Would you like to be part of a new IP packed with innovation where you can make an impact and leave a mark in the landscape of games?
We are currently seeking a driven Assistant Producer who’s passionate about the games industry and looking for an entry job into games production. You will be part of the talented team behind a yet unannounced mobile-first project, aimed at core players packed with innovation. We are looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams and a fast-paced and professional environment.
As an Assistant Producer for our unannounced project, you will serve as a key point of communication and coordination support in the production and leadership team. You will directly report to Lead Production to ensure our processes are adhered to, improved, and documented.
You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Assist in managing the sprint schedules of multiple feature teams
- Coordinate team, project and direction playtests and feedback rounds
- Support in updating timelines, production plans, process documentation
- Facilitate communication between shareholders of a certain topic, discipline, or team
- Prepare team- and company-wide presentations
- Ensure game documentation Wiki is up to date, create templates and distribute updates in the teams
- Plan and run meetings: scheduling, invitations, clarify goals and outcomes, create meeting notes, and ensure action items are acknowledged, distributed, and acted upon
- Serve as communication hub to connect relevant shareholders on any production topic
- Coordinate and participate in user engagement during live tests
- Organized, driven, and pro-active
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Positive, enthusiastic, team-oriented attitude
- Ideally prior knowledge of production processes and agile methodologies
- Ideally prior experience with Atlassian tools Confluence and Jira
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!
Join our Team!