Senior Games Market Researcher (m/f/d)
The Senior Market Researcher (m/f/d) will work as part of the Licensing team to shape the strategic direction for new games and provide actionable insights to senior leaders and the licensing team, informing about industry trends including gameplay mechanics, features and functions that enhance the company's portfolio of games.
Working closely across multiple stakeholder groups, the in-depth analysis generated by this role will underpin recommendations in the form of business cases and regular reporting. Detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis of the game industry, competitive landscape and consumer trends including those within and beyond our current audience, all of which will provide innovative strategies that help the organization create winning games.
- Provide licensing and executive team with data-driven recommendations on games to invest in
- Track qualitative and quantitative market data, trends, and competition to help refine game catalog composition
- Perform revenue projections, consumer research, and competitive analysis to facilitate successful game selections
- Optimize, maintain, and supervise the game evaluation process
- Design a systematic and scalable evaluation reporting methodology
- Ensure analytical and market relevant approach to game evaluations
- 5+ years of experience in gaming industry
- Background in F2P mobile game development, product marketing or business research
- Thorough understanding of Gaming Platforms /Ecosystems – Mobile, PC, Console
- Comfortable using data science methodologies to produce reports
- Experienced in market research projects
- Mastery of video games KPI’s like ARPDAU, ARPPU, retention metrics, and conversion rates
- Thorough understanding of gameplay mechanics and games market trends
- Advanced analytical skills
- Interest in the Indie Games scene on PC
- Fluent in German
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects. Apart from healthy and eco-friendly extras (e.g. fresh fruits every day), we offer further interesting benefits to our employees, which you can find on our corporate website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues. We are looking forward to your application including your possible start date and salary expectations. Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.