Senior Technical Artist (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Technical Artist to work with us on our flagship title ‘The Cycle’.
Join us and be a driving force to make the player experience shine and feel both challenging and satisfying. We’re looking for someone who is looking to work on something truly unique that will leave a hallmark in the landscape of online shooter games.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you are someone who loves solving complex technical problems to push the artistic possibilities. Your primary duties, under the direction of the art director, technical director and lead artist are in leading the technical art team in making the game look great, perform great and making our tools and pipelines great.
You will be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with us together!
- Push the visual excellence of the project by solving complex technical art problems
- Work proactively with artists and impart technical knowledge to achieve and maintain a high level of performance
- Collaborate with feature teams to design, implement, document and maintain content creation pipelines and tools
- Research and prototype new technologies to keep the project on the cutting edge
- Advise teams on the technical feasibility and possible risks of new features
- Review and provide feedback on the work of technical art colleagues
- 5+ years of experience with technical art in a professional game development environment
- Shipped at least one game as a technical artist
- Deep understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and modern real-time rendering pipelines in general
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Good programming skills, preferable with python and c++
- Extensive experience with 3DsMax, Maya, Modo and Substance
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager and participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to getting to know you!