Senior VFX Artist (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior VFX Artist to work with us.
Join us in shaping the direction of the project as a driving force in Visual Effects and push the boundaries to deliver a unique player experience. We’re looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams and in a fast-paced and professional environment.
We believe the best games are made by diverse teams and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Create real-time special effects using Unreal Engine 4 and external tools
- Coordinate closely with art, design, audio and engineering departments to deliver first class visual effects that exceed the state of the art
- Research VFX technologies and solutions in close collaboration with the engineering department
- Help to set up and maintain the global tools and workflows related to special effects production
- Experience in visual effects, post-production and production
- Expert-level skills for real-time particle systems, post processing effects and shaders in Unreal 4
- Solid general understanding of Unreal Engine 4, tools, pipelines and development processes
- Experience with fluid sims, fracturing etc a bonus
- Experience with Houdini a bonus
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills across multiple disciplines; ability to work autonomously, yet collaborate productively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Passionate about videogames
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!
Join our Team!