Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) - Mobile Games
The gamigo group is looking at the earliest opportunity for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) in Berlin, Hamburg or remotely (in Germany), who will join us to be responsible for the growth of one of gamigo’s Mobile Games Unit.
As a Product Manager (m/f/d), you will deliver on goals for the growth by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure we find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximising the revenue potential.
The successful Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) will be able to work well cross functionally with Production, UX Design, Customer Support, Game Design, Data Science, Research, Engineering and Marketing teams to build world class products identifying opportunities for innovation, increased efficiencies, and outsized impact.
Additionally, we are looking for somebody to develop a strong product organisation by supporting and mentoring other team members that are willing to grow as PMs and/or want to learn more about product management.
- Build, drive and develop the gamigo product strategy and roadmap working closely with Engineering and other cross-functional colleagues such as Producers, Community Managers, UX Design, Game Design, Data Science, UX Research, Engineering, Marketing, CRM etc.
- Own the process of creating LiveOps and monetisation events
- Conduct quantitative analysis of data to provide key insights into product performance and uncover opportunities for further engagement and monetisation
- Define, measure, improve and directly impact KPI growth through assisting in operational planning
- Partner with Community Management to communicate with the players to understand qualitative feedback
- Incorporate player research, data and market analysis to implement a cohesive experimentation strategy that drives impact for the whole organization and for our players
- Build a great team environment, coordinating and aligning your cross-functional colleagues as well as stakeholders around the vision
- You bring 4+ years of mobile product management experience, preferably from top mobile gaming companies
- You are an experienced and passionate Product Manager (m/f/d) who can demonstrate a strong track record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- You are effortlessly able to communicate relevant KPIs and updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrating a full understanding of what your products need to grow
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products
- You have a good sense for the market, you are in tune with player patterns and understand our customers
- You have a strong understanding of the game economy and monetisation
- You are experienced in operation of live games or products and data-driven environments.
- You have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, backed up by strong quantitative analysis skills and a history of supporting data informed decisions.
- You stay up to date with industry techniques, standards and workflows, with awareness of current & upcoming game titles & technologies.
- You are a gamer and passionate about the mobile gaming industry
Nice to have:
- Game Design and/or UI/UX background and experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages