Product Manager (m/f/d)- Mobile Games
The gamigo group is looking for a Product Manager- Mobile (m/f/d) to join our team in Hamburg/Berlin/Remotely (in Germany).
As a Product Manager (m/f/d), you will join the team of one of our latest mobile titles. With a special focus on in-game data analysis to optimize the game’s potential.
You will manage the daily operations of the game and be the main point of contact for it for all department.
- Manage and define the strategy for all game live cycle, from soft launch to Live Operation with emphasis on content and monetization.
- Responsible for Product Roadmap, negotiating requirements with stakeholders and prioritizing product initiatives based on business goals.
- AB test, research and analyze data to improve performance and support key game decisions.
- You analyze key figures, identify optimization opportunities, draft possible improvements, and solutions for identified problems
- Create story and task tracking for current/future development cycles
- Coordinate consumer tests, launches, new features, sales, and promotions
- You will work closely with the community team, development, marketing, and other departments to coordinate efforts for reaching the common goals
- You are responsible for the planning and execution of sales and promotions to increase the long-term success of the game
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for Mobile games.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in product management, production or similar, in the mobile gaming industry
- You have experience in monetizing Free to Play mobile games.
- You have clear understanding about Free to Play games KPIs
- You have a high affinity for numbers as well as organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work independently and with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a healthy dose of pragmatism.
- You have strong communication skills and explain topics in an efficient and understandable way
- Fluent written and spoken English is required.
- Understanding of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Excellent conflict resolution
- Experience in launching mobile titles
- Experience with data analysis and mobile market and game analysis tools
- Enthusiasm for casual mid-core mobile games.
- Mobile Game Design or Mobile Game Engineering experience
- Any additional language is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages