(Senior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
The gamigo group is searching at the earliest opportunity for a (Senior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our Marketing team in Hamburg or Berlin.
- Together with senior marketing leaders, you develop and optimize paid marketing strategies (e.g. Paid Social, Google Ads, Display, etc.)
- You are responsible for the management of performance-oriented campaigns in compliance with budget targets
- You conduct group analyses in order to be able to carry out optimal performance campaigns
- You constantly monitor channel performance and know how to interpret data in order to derive the right measures for optimising performance
- You contribute with creative and solution-oriented ideas for the permanent optimization of the processes as well as acquisition activities.
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest changes in the world of performance marketing
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on marketing or comparable training.
- At least 3-5 years of practical work experience, preferably in a marketing department, agency or in an e-commerce company
- Experience with and knowledge of best practices on Google and Facebook marketing platforms
- Experience in the management of SEA campaigns
- You have very good analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Creative thinking and strong communication skills
- Quick understanding and structured way of working
- Very good written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives.
In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Apart from healthy and environment-friendly extras (such as fresh fruit and a subsidization for the public transportation card) and an office located in the heart of Altona/Kreuzberg, we offer numerous benefits which you can find on our company website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.