Community Manager with French & English (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Community Manager with French & English (m/f/d)
As a Community Manager (m/f/d), you will provide support for online games and take care of the community of players. Your main task will be creative writing and communication via games forums, social media and the game itself, and organization of game or social media events for the community.
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support of an MMORPG with a focus on community management.
- You will maintain a proactive two-way dialog between the community, product management and the company
- Creative writing and communication via all community channels such as forums, social media, chat, or website news areas are an important part of your daily tasks.
- Planning and execution of interactive forum and in-game events, competitions, and surveys
- You will create a communication plan for your game and monitor, report, and analysis the results of the actions
- Implement communication campaigns and strategies to increase engagement, followers and reactivate players
- Recording and editing of videos and assets creation be a part of your daily business
- Experience with online games (professionally and/or privately)
- French and English language skills (on a native level)
- You feel comfortable and confident with streaming with camera on different social media channels (Twitch, TikTok, Instagram TV, YouTube)
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually
- You work structured, independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases and always hold all the threads together.
- You are an absolute organizational talent with a "hands-on" mentality and a distinct ability to work in a team - and you always strike the right note with the players and in the team.
- You have high quality standards and a distinct service orientation.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs
- 1-2 years’ experience in managing of online communities is a plus
- You are familiar with Photoshop, OBS or other creative tools
- Experience with Streaming, Social Media, Content Management and Bulletin Board Software
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Basic knowledge about website design is an advantage
- Any other additional language is a plus
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages