Junior Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
We need support in our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity, and are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Social Media Manager (m/f/d) with professional German and English and/or French language skills.
Here is your chance to help shape the #SocialMedia presence of one of the leading game publishers in Europe and North America! You will be part of the Social Media Team working closely with the Community Managment and Marketing Team to ensure we have the right digital content and assets needed to have meaningful and engaging conversations across the social platforms.
- Creative writing and communicating via all channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok are an important part of your daily tasks.
- Monitoring trends in social media communication and sharing the best practices to further develop our content creation.
- Supporting the Community Management Team in planning and executing our communication strategies across social media, including coordination and game streamings.
- Supporting the Lead Social Media Manager in organizing events within the gamigo group.
- You analyze the performance of your content and draw conclusions for your next productions to constantly bring our content to the next level
- You have a strong affinity for social media with a focus on TikTok and other short-form vertical video formats (Instagram reels, Instagram TV, Instagram Live, Snapchat, etc.), ideally in connection with gaming and/or media brands.
- You love to be in front of the camera and ideally already have experience with moderation and streaming.
- You burst of creativity and are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills.
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually – in English and German and/or French.
- You work structured, independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases, and always hold all the threads together.
You can earn bonus points if you round your profile up with:
- A University degree in marketing, communication or graphic design is a big plus.
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities
- Knowledge in image and video editing.
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.