(Junior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
The gamigo group is looking for a (Junior) Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Hamburg/Berlin/Remotely (in Germany).
As a (Junior) Product Manager (m/f/d), you will join the team of one of our latest mobile title, working next to an experienced Product Manager. With a special focus on sales, you will manage the daily operations of the game together with the development studio and the community management team.
- Evaluations of KPIs
- Suggest action plans for selling virtual goods based on player’s behaviour data analytics
- Using analysis and industry metrics to evaluate competitors as well as identifying and delivering on new opportunities.
- You will work closely with the community team, the game developers, marketing and other departments to coordinate efforts for reaching the common goals
- Prior experience with mobile games product management
- You have strong communication skills and explain topics in a good and understandable way
- You can speak and write English fluently
- Understanding of Mobile KPIs and tools
- Understanding of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Good knowledge of mobile monetization
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Any additional language is a plus
- Enthusiasm for turn-based strategy games and/or Mobile gaming
- Experience in launching mobile titles
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages