Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to kickstart the development of a new game? Then come to us and be part of a dedicated team focussed on pushing our ideas to life.
Please submit your application in English.
- You implement the frontend of a new mobile game
- You add connection to the backend and support its development
- You manage the development pipeline and take care of documentation
- You are part of a small, cross-departmental team
- You have a very good and professionally proven knowledge of mobile game development in Unity
- You are skilled in C# and know how to work with dependency injection (e.g. Zenject) and networking (e.g. REST, async/wait)
- You have experience in the Unity UI toolkit and can create UI fast and easily according to product requirements
- You are passionate about blockchain technology in general and NFT or smart contracts are not just buzzwords to you
- You live for online games and know the ins and outs of mobile gaming
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.