(Trainee) Monetization Manager: In-Game Offer (all genders)
We at Goodgame Studios are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around - become a part of our family, apply now!
As a (Trainee) Monetization Manager: In-Game Offer (all genders), you will have the opportunity to create entirely new sales channels. You will manage and take responsibility for selling items in our games Goodgame Empire, Empire: Four Kingdoms, and Big Farm and take the revenues to a new level. High targets motivate you and help you develop innovative ideas for new sales channels and initiatives. You will work together with our product development team to integrate your ideas into our games and deliver them to the customer. Your initiative, strong communication skills and assertiveness help you to achieve success.
- You are responsible for maximizing the in-game sales for our successful online games (mobile and browser)
- You create new offers and deploy them for our games
- You monitor relevant KPIs of our ingame offers
- You prepare the reporting for our cross-functional teams
- You define action plans for selling virtual goods based on data analytics
- You take care of further development of our sales methods for different in-game occasions
- You collaborate with the game teams to integrate new contents for sale into existing games
- You have a completed university degree from a business background (or a similar qualification)
- First experience in monetization or in a similar position; within gaming industry would be a plus
- You are passionate about games
- You are self organized, motivated, focused and disciplined
- You like data-driven environments
- You have excellent communication skills
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won't ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of game creators and publishers.
Theodorstr. 42-90, House 9