Development Quality Analyst (m/f/d) Claymore Game Studios
We are currently looking for a Development Quality Analyst (m/f/d) to support our new project based on the Commandos franchise.
Claymore Game Studios are located in Darmstadt close to the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main area .
We work on the next installment of the successful Commandos game franchise for PC and the next gen consoles. We are looking for passionate developers to join our team and actively define the future of one of the most iconic series in tactical strategy gaming.
Apply for the unique opportunity to become part of this long-awaited successor and help define the future of the acclaimed Commandos franchise.
- A fresh and open-minded atmosphere in a growing company
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and initiatives
- Teamwork and short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in one of the most creative and exciting industries
- You have at least 3 years of experience within game quality assurance, preferably on developer side
- You have at least one released game on PC or console
- You are familiar with the development process for games and the connected test cycles
- You have experience in creating test plans, test cases and checklists
- You have good organizational and planning skills
- You are able to communicate proficient and precisely
- You have experience with bug reporting and bug tracking by using tools like Jira
- You have very good knowledge within the RTT genre and ideally also know the games from the original Commandos series
- You work closely with the departments for code and design to define the actual test requirements
- You are responsible to plan and organize the development accompanying QA process through all phases of development until the release
- You coordinate the communication with the publisher QA and with other external partners
- You create automated tests with Unreal Engine together with the code department
- You coordinate additional game testers as well as the bug reporting and tracking
Please send us your CV and complete documents, Attn: Mr. Jürgen Reusswig