(Senior) Product Manager*
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Product Management is primarily responsible for the growth and success of our game portfolio. We accompany the complete life cycle of our game products and continuously improve their performance.
As Product Manager you are accountable for the optimization of the Profit and Loss Statement (P&L) for your game/s while you work hand in hand with a virtual product team from different service departments (Live Producing, Marketing, Data Analytics, Game Design, etc.). If you enjoy working with KPIs, analyses, forecasts and market trends you've come to the right place.
- You develop product strategies and optimize the complete product life cycle with the help of KPIs
- You conceptualize new game features and are part of the design process for our self-developed browser games
- You work closely with a team of specialists to drive the product vision and strategy forward
- You observe the gaming market and develop strategies to increase sales
- You have very good decision-making and conflict management skills
- You have professional experience in product and project management, preferably in the games industry
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and excellent analytical skills
- You have a passion for creating, maintaining self-developed or licensing games
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and would like to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.