(Senior) User Acquisition Manager (all genders)
We at Goodgame Studios are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around - become a part of our family, apply now!
Our marketing division stands out due to its high international presence, broad product portfolio and diversified online advertising in many countries. For promoting our live games as well as the launch and scaling of new game titles, we are looking for you to support our marketing team. As a Senior User Acquisition Manager (all genders) - Hamburg or remote - you will work on media buying on self service platforms and acquire new users for our games.
- Plan and manage online marketing campaigns to acquire new players worldwide for our mobile and browser games. You will be responsible for your own budget (games and countries)
- Monitor and optimize user acquisition campaigns (CPM, CPC, CPA/CPI) according to profitability goals and analyze the related KPIs
- Manage relationships with agencies and different advertising media partners, such as Facebook, Google, video networks, native ads partners, mobile advertising networks and affiliates
- Conceptualize and develop strategic topics and coordinate respective projects
- Work closely with other marketing teams and other departments (e.g. Game Studios)
- Support the continuous development of our marketing analytics and adtech stack
- Relevant hands on experience in a similar role in Online and / or Mobile performance marketing (experience in gaming is a plus)
- Solid experience with handling ad agencies and networks as suppliers
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and adtech
- You are self-motivated, proactive, dedicated and organized. You like challenging environments and have perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills; a good knowledge of Excel is required
- Strong team player with good negotiation skills in an international environment
- Fluent in English
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won't ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Margarita Kwindt.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
Theodorstr. 42-90, House 9