Senior Software Engineer (m/f/x)
As part of our Software Developer Team we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d), who not only wants to work with us, but also wants to actively contribute.
Nitrado is the world's leading game server hosting provider. With over 20 years of experience in hosting PC, Xbox and PlayStation game servers, we know exactly what it takes to provide our customers with the best possible gaming experience. Some of the most popular games in our portfolio include ARK, Minecraft, DayZ and Valheim. With our 10 globally distributed data centers, we are able to dynamically respond to market changes and optimally support our strong growth.
- You develop and optimize sophisticated and innovative software to provide our customers with an even better gaming experience.
- You are a team player who is able to master larger projects together with colleagues.
- You are familiar with MVC structures and are able to use patterns and frameworks.
- You redevelop services that are still running on old code base and help us to future-proof our tech stack.
- You contribute to the success of a product that has no equal in the world.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in software development in a similar industry.
- You have good and in-depth knowledge in PHP and/ or GoLang.
- You ideally also have knowledge in Gitlab, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, Python, Bash or Powershell.
- You are open to new technologies that will help us move forward, are self-motivated and have creative ideas.
- You can program not only websites but also web applications.
- You bring in yourself fully as a human being, with all your weaknesses and strengths.
- You feel comfortable in an international environment and can express your opinions and concerns in English (and German).
- You are familiar with game servers and have perhaps already run your own Minecraft server.
- We work in the best industry: Gaming
- We work in agile teams with you remotely, from the home office or in the office in Karlsruhe or Berlin.
- We work in a respectful, friendly work environment with an open communication and corporate culture.
- We are an international company and have been successfully working across time zones and language barriers for years.
- We take care of everyone's physical well-being with fresh cuisine and other catering.
- We have been a safe employer for our employees for over 20 years.
- We offer you an appealing office infrastructure with modern and air-conditioned workplaces.
- We focus on your needs: flexible working time models, individual development and feel-good components such as job bike, free workplace design, after-work events, etc.