(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d) - Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d).
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Industry experience in the field of product management, producing or PR
- High affinity for games with reference to strategy and simulation games (PC and consoles), interest in current game trends and market development
- Very good communication and expression skills in German, very good English skills both written and spoken
- High level of self-motivation, independent and responsible approach to work and quick grasp of new ideas
- Outgoing, creative nature, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Confident in the use of MS Office and all common gaming platforms
- Sound knowledge of the publishing processes and workflows of Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and Steam
- Coordination and support of product lifecycles and special projects.
- Communication with first party/platform owners
- Creation and coordination of product-specific assets such as game concepts, age ratings, marketing and PR materials, general documentation
- Product related interface between Sales, Marketing, PR and Kalypso's worldwide publishing and distribution partners (Retail & Digital) such as Steam or PSN.
- Coordination and control of creative and production processes such as artwork, logos, capturing, manufacturing, logistics, packaging design, product pages, etc.
- Support all stakeholders such as marketing, PR or community management in all product related matters.
- Back-Catalogue maintenance
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.