2D/UI Artist (m/f/d)
Realmforge Studios in Munich was founded in 2008 as part of the Kalypso Media family. Classics such as the “Dungeons” series or ambitious innovations such as “Spacebase Startopia” are conceptualized, developed and expanded in that studio.
As a member, you will work closely with the whole team and have a significant impact on our projects.
We are looking for reinforcement for our team in Munich 2D/UI ARTIST (m/f/d).
What can Realmforge do for you?
- Become an essential part of a team and work together with us on strategy and simulation games for PC and consoles
- Modern office with air conditioning, height-adjustable tables, ergonomic chairs and many squirrels
- A good work-life balance
- Catering with drinks, fruit and (almost vital) ice cream
- We will teach you many new board games at our regular game Or you teach us?
- You already have experience as a UI/UX designer, graphic designer or concept artist
- You possess very good drawing skills
- You have a very good understanding of layout, shapes, colours and typography
- You have an eye for style and detail
- You are flexible and can switch between different styles
- You can process and give constructive feedback
- You work reliably and independently
- You enjoy stylized graphics and like to develop and share crazy ideas
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and/or English
- Experience in 2D animation
- Practical experience in implementing interfaces in the Unity Engine
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience with Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe After Effects
- designing and creating interfaces, 2D graphics and icons
- working closely with the art director, game design and coding to create high quality graphics and interfaces that clearly communicate the look and style of the game
- designing various other 2D graphics and illustrations
- creating and preparing marketing material
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.