Console QA Coordinator (f/m/d)
YAGER makes computer games and is based in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 by 5 enthusiastic gamers, we combine long-term experience with a resilient and innovative spirit.
We are passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds, focused on social emergent gameplay. Our mission is to give players unique moments they can´t wait to tell their friends about.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you someone passionate about great products and smooth experiences? Are you a passionate QA who wishes to push the quality of games with your own work and those of your team to the highest level? Then you are the perfect fit for our ambitious and driven team. We are looking for an experienced and talented Console QA Coordinator who can bring our games to the next level and help them to be accessible for anyone. You will work with a team of interdisciplinary talent to produce our high-quality and engaging flagship titles.
- You are responsible for syncing with all the partners in terms of process knowledge exchange.
- You will be setting up and refining the test processes.
- You will ensure that our external partners are inline with the established processes.
- You will create and review the test plans for the QA Teams.
- You will ensure the Compliance Testing is in place with the distinction between Required/Recommended and Not Required guidelines and the reported bugs have correct Priority set.
- You will coordinate and plan the discussions and support threads with the 1st Party pertaining to compliant design, technical concerns and waivers.
- You will coordinate with the Production Teams and draft the future steps.
YOUR SKILL TREE
- 3+ years experience with Console Compliance in a QA position.
- Huge understanding of game development processes.
- Wide experience collaborating with other departments in relevant projects.
- Experience managing external partners, setting, and tracking KPIs.
- Relevant experience coordinating teams.
- Ability to analyze the data and information provided and make decision based on that
READY FOR THE QUEST?
We support you all the way
- Get settled. We offer relocation packages and budgets, provide temporary accommodation, administrative support and more.
- We care about your work-life-balance with competitive vacation days and core working hours
- Green travel at a discount. We offer a Company Ticket for the public transportation system in Berlin (BVG)
- We´re dog friendly! Bring your best buddy to the office and make new friends.
We are passionate about growth
- Join a diverse & creative team! Over 28 nationalities come together to create thrilling gaming experiences.
- We´re dedicated to see you grow. Receive feedback, internal trainings, workshops and Lunch & Learns and more!
We care about your well-being
- (Mental) health matters. We work with various partners to provide you and your loved ones with support for mental & physical health, coaching and counselling and more!
- Stay fit! We offer a gym membership for FitX gyms around Berlin. The best thing about it? There´s one just a ten-minute walk from the office!
- Yum! Our equipped kitchen is stocked with beverages and fresh fruits and we hold regular team events
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At YAGER we believe that the best gameplay stories are those shaped by other players. We know together is better and we celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We know that an aligned and diverse?team will outperform the sum of its parts.
We are committed to creating a safe working environment where a diverse mix of talented people come together to make great games for everyone and to increase diversity and inclusion in the game development industry.
Every hero has a backstory, and we welcome you to share yours with us, and become part of an inclusive team working on creating exhilarating and engaging socially emergent action games.