HR & Talent Manager(f/m/d)
astragon Entertainment is one of the leading independent German games publishers. The focus of the diverse product portfolio of our company lies on high-quality technical simulation games such as Construction Simulator, or Bus Simulator, but also many other exciting games such as Police Simulator: Patrol Officers or the space strategy game Drone Swarm. The distribution of high-quality licensed and distribution products such as Farming Simulator, Transport Fever 2 and SnowRunner complete our attractive product range. astragon games are available world-wide on many different platforms such as consoles, smartphones, tablets, and PC.
A united and strong team – also when working from home: Despite challenging times like these, we are looking for a HR & Talent Manager to support our team in Düsseldorf/Germany in a permanent position. You can look forward to a flexible home office solution with digital training in your fields of activity without any restrictions by Covid-19 inhibiting your onboarding. Contact-reducing security measures in our office located in the heart of Düsseldorf additionally ensure the safety of all employees during the times they may be required to be on site.
The role will work closely with our senior leadership team, helping us to deliver a first class employee experience. The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a creative culture and take pride in being a strategic thinker as well as an operational guru for all HR matters.
• Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with senior leadership and managers, offering expertise and guidance on all strategic and operational people matters
• Design and deliver the HR plan to align with and support the company’s business strategy.
• Responsibility for all Talent Acquisition activity, including sourcing candidates; designing and coordinating interview and selection processes; and onboarding new hires including the coordination of any relocation activities.
• Advise on employee relations issues, interpret, and advise on HR policy, and ensure legal requirements are adhered to across the company.
• Work with senior leadership and management to identify organizational development needs as well as talent management frameworks and look for creative ways to establish a learning culture that can support our people’s career development.
• Establish a performance review framework
• Establish and oversee pay review frameworks and manage all benefits and pay administration.
• Lead the effort to improve our maturity on People processes, practices and products, as well as taking accountability for maintaining our HR systems, records, and paperwork.
Qualifications: Core Competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
• Someone with a strategic and creative mindset who can fully engage with leaders to provide expert, pragmatic, and inventive people solutions, while also being happy to roll up your sleeves and take pride in delivering first class adminsitrative and operational work.
• Proven experience of guiding – and where approporate - challenging leaders, with an ability to flex communication styles to suit a creatively-minded as well as a commercially-driven audience.
• Drive and ambition to work in a creative and fast paced environment while being a steadying support
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• A creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Experience in the Games or Entertainment industry is a plus!
What we can offer:
• The option of working remotely
• An inspiring working environment within a driven, young team as well as dynamic career opportunities
• Great benefits like bonus entitlement, employer-funded pension, and flexible working hours
• City centre location with a great public transport link as well as the option of free parking
• Free soft-drinks, coffee and tea
• Fresh fruit
• Legendary team events
Does this sound like you? If your answer is yes, we'd love to hear from you! Get in touch and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Wehrhahn 33