DIGITAL SALES MANAGER(f/m/d)
astragon Entertainment GmbH is a leading publisher and distributor of video games, specialized in high-quality simulation games. Several successful game franchises in our portfolio, such as Construction Simulator, Bus Simulator or Police Simulator are reaching a million-player strong audience (already) today.
The Digital Sales Manager will manage and develop relationships with digital distribution accounts to maximize the profitability of all astragon Entertainment digital-products. You will partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, PR, Production and Finance and work closely with the International & Digital Sales Team to shape this important part of the business. You can look forward to a flexible home office solution with digital training in your fields of activity without any restrictions by Covid-19 inhibiting your onboarding. Contact-reducing security measures in our office located in the heart of Düsseldorf additionally ensure the safety of all employees during the times they may be required to be on site.
The ideal candidate has demonstrably strong sales skills, is fluent in English and has an interest in video games or the video games industry.
• Identify sales opportunities - networking, identifying, and closing new digital distribution accounts.
• Manage and develop relationships with digital distribution accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
• Develop a life cycle road map on title basis to ensure maximum leverage of a product’s financial potential.
• Communicate approved activities and promotional plans with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure consistent execution.
• Analyze data in order to prevent and control fraud and grey market distribution.
• Provide regular reviews and reports of sales and revenue results against targets
• Take over responsibility for sales activities on company website through close coordination with connected partners.
• Proven experience in negotiation, good interpersonal skills and excellent self-organization.
• Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
• Ability to get a deep understanding of the field of work in order to propose and support a vision.
• Bachelor´s degree (or equivalent)
• Interest in and knowledge of the global video games industry.
• Experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Experience with managing projects
• Prior experience of working in the video games industry
• Undergraduate degree in the broader field of business; major in marketing or sales.
• 3+ years plus experience in an equivalent role
• Existing relations to first party platform holders.
We offer an inspiring working environment, a driven team and dynamic career opportunities. You can expect great benefits like home-office, bonus entitlement, employer-funded pension, flexible working, free parking, soft-drinks, coffee, fresh fruits and legendary team events.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Wehrhahn 33