Junior Game Designer - Sunrise Village
While delivering our newest F2P mobile game "Sunrise Village" to players all around the globe, we are looking for an additional Junior Game Designer who is not only willing to learn but also enthusiastic about improving our game content even further.
You will group up with our agile and international team of experienced Game Designers, Artists, Engineers & Product Managers. Kickstart your career in the Gaming industry, shape the quality of our new game, design new exciting levels, and establish successful live operations meanwhile our game is entering the global market.
- Design new levels and content
- Create, update and maintain game balancing
- Evaluate, iterate and design game features
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the (mobile) games industry
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment
Your skill set:
- Mobile Gaming enthusiast. You are passionate about mobile games and love to design & play all kinds of mobile games.
- Pragmatic Game Designer. You are fascinated by level design and enjoy modeling fun & simple game features.
- Unity knowledge. You have first-hand work or project experience with Unity, scripting and integrating content into games
- Market knowledge. Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry, especially in the market of f2p mobile games.
- Documentation first. You understand the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
- Strong communication skills. You are talented in presenting your Game Design concepts to a team of interdisciplinary specialists.
- Open-minded team player. You are confident to use your English skills every day and happy to work in an international, multicultural environment.
- Professional Game Design expertise. You have gained initial working experience as a Game Designer, ideally on free-to-play mobile games.
- Theoretical Game Design expertise. You have graduated in Game Design studies or have a comparable educational experience.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Junior Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application including your letter of motivation through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.