IT-Administrator (m/f/d) Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for an IT-Administrator (m/f/d).
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Completed IT commercial or technical training, e.g. IT specialist (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification in the IT field.
- Ideally first work experience in a comparable position
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MacOS environments as well as network structures
- Experience in the area of Linux as well as knowledge in the area of C#, PHP, MySQL are advantageous
- Good knowledge in the areas of Sophos XG Firewall, VMware, Windows Server 2019 (Active Directory, Fileshares) as well as in the administration of Microsoft 365
- High level of self-motivation, technical conception skills and fast grasp of concepts
- Very good communication skills in German and English language
- You are a team player and not a loner, flexible, resilient and very reliable
- Installation, configuration and administration of network components, server and client systems
- User support for software- and hardware-related inquiries and malfunctions
- Support and maintenance of web servers (LAMP and Windows), firewalls and email appliance
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd level technical support for our team members
- Support and installation of backup systems
- Support and installation of FTP servers
- Conceptual work and documentation
- Implementation of data protection and IT security requirements
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.