Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing Manager to support us promote our games in particular to expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. This can be a full-time or part-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- You'll report to the Head of Brand & Performance and support all Marketing initiatives for COM2US across Europe, but mostly in France and Germany
- Define our Marketing strategy, roadmaps and take care of execution for our key games in alignment with overall business objectives and the brand framework across Europe
- Work on the go-to-market plan and execution for new game releases
- Research, establish and manage Content Marketing partnerships with key local media and influencers
- Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key relationships to be developed
- Identify and execute opportunities for local offline events across Europe
- Manage projects with international PR agencies, media buying partners, and other service providers
- Work closely together with the European Content, Design, and Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements
- Relevant university education or comparable work experience in Mobile Game, Video Game Marketing, or Entertainment Product Marketing/PR
- At least two years of professional experience in Marketing or Communication in French or German markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French or German; other languages (especially Korean) are a big plus
- A natural passion for Games, Apps, Interactive Entertainment and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies – playing our key games is a must
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action, and sports, understanding of F2P basics
- Familiar with all relevant Social Media (especially Instagram & TikTok), streaming channels (Twitch, YouTube), and understanding of (Gaming) Influencer landscape on a European level
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a multitude of projects
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proven track record of successful negotiation at the management level with external partners, marketing project management, presentation skills, and working with different groups to achieve goals
- Proactive attitude, flexibility, creativity, independence, and hands-on mentality round up your profile
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
Com2uS Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support, and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies Com2uS Holdings and Com2uS. We service all of Europe, Russia, and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group headquarter is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile games publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-20 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and Com2uS recently acquired Out of the Park Developments, makers of the world’s most popular Baseball manager game on PC and mobile.
As we are getting ready to expand the world of Summoners War with an upcoming MMO on mobile and PC, we are looking for support in various roles.