Narrative Game Designer (f/m/d)
Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Narrative Game Designer (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt.
For our current in-house game project, set in a gothic-inspired science fiction world with a story and combat focus, we are looking for a talented Narrative Game Designer to start immediately.
You will work closely with artists, game designers, sound designers and programmers to bring our game ideas to life.
Within the scope of the game project, you will mainly work with the following programs:
- Unity 2D/3D
Be part of it and create next-gen content for PS5, Xbox Series X, PC and co.
- You have experience in designing video games of various genres.
- You have a sound knowledge of both classic storytelling and multimedia storytelling and have already written several large-scale stories/plotlines yourself.
- You have an eye for a cinematic production of the story and the ability to inspire others with your vision and to realize it.
- You can write lively dialogue and add depth to characters.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the field of game development.
- As a team player, you are open-minded, can integrate well into a team and implement the team's ideas and visions in your stories.
- You convince with self-motivation, a sense of responsibility and the desire to develop yourself further with us and to familiarize yourself with new tasks.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Company apartment
- Gym in-house
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- ...and much more
i_Park Klingholz 13