Customer Support Representative* English
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
As a gamer filled team, we support and monitor most of our MMO games, such as AION, Swords of Legends Online, etc., assist players and provide feedback to our internal game teams.
As an experienced Customer Support Representative*, you are assisting players with all game related issues from lost items to technical troubleshooting. You are also responsible for monitoring our games and making sure that everyone plays fairly with each other.
Please submit your application in English.
- You process player enquiries in our internal support system
- You monitor our game worlds and analyse suspicious behaviour
- You analyse user data and ensure that our players have the best possible experience in our games
- You actively help us to shape our internal processes and formulate new approaches to solving problems
- You document bug reports and forward them to the appropriate departments
- You are in direct contact with our customers and provide live support
- You have experience in dealing with customers, ideally in the field of online games
- You have native level (C2) English language skills, both written and spoken, and excellent written communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills that allow you to spot anomalies and patterns
- You can also handle and analyse large amounts of data in Excel or databases
- You live for online games and know the ins and outs of games
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.