(Junior) Browser-based Game Designer*
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Game Design Department is responsible for providing our users with the best game experience and further optimizing our games.
As a (Junior) Browser-based Game Designer*, you will collaborate with different stakeholders to deliver the best user experience, following the Browser Games' creative vision. You will be also responsible for driving the game improvements and monetization, by creating concepts and plans for our games features and sales.
Please submit your application in English.
- You propose and design new systems in accordance with the Product Manager's vision
- You maintain but also improve the already existing game balancing
- You design and implement new monetization systems and funnels
- You monitor, analyze and report proposed improvements or adjustments
- You bring up to date, create new and maintain documentation
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in designing, maintaining and shaping a product through key phases of its life cycle
- You understand and identify the different stages of a product life cycle and are able to support and reinforce its maturity and saturation stages
- You have an understanding of design processes and willingness to broaden your knowledge following industry standards
- You have a good understanding of KPIs and the ability to think analytically
- You’re good at receiving constructive feedback and feel comfortable giving it too
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.