Portfolio Producing Manager (m/f/d)
- In Hamburg
- You take an active role in the (further) development of our publishing portfolio for different stores and platforms.
- You will coordinate the production of ports and assist in monitoring progress
- You develop and control workflows and processes that ensure smooth releases of games, updates and expansions
- You will work closely with support and community teams to ensure active support for our games
- You will interface between the publishing team, external development teams and internal departments such as localisation and QA
- You will work closely with the Head of QA to maintain and improve the quality of the games in our portfolio
- You have a degree in business or media studies or a similarly suitable qualification
- You have gained some professional experience in the fields of producing or project management
- You have a good knowledge of the games market, especially of indie games for PC and console
- A confident, courteous and obliging manner is a matter of course for you
- You bring a high degree of motivation, initiative, resilience and creativity to the table
- You are a team player, inquisitive and have a quick grasp of things.
- A good command of English is a basic requirement
- Your MS Office skills are very good
- A permanent employment contract
- Challenging and varied tasks in an internationally oriented company
- An interesting and responsible job with your own creative freedom in a friendly team
- Extensive development opportunities
- Professional work procedures and processes
- The opportunity to actively shape the day-to-day work in a collegial team and to play a decisive role in shaping the quality of the projects
If you are looking for a challenge, like to learn new things and would like to practically apply and deepen your existing knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including your reference ID, the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations (cover letter, CV, certificates, work samples and similar references) in a PDF file (max. 50 MB) by e-mail to:
email@example.com (contact person: Martin Ditter).
Reference ID: DE-PPM-22
We at Daedalic offer you to replace your first and last name with an alias (not a requirement!). Please also note that your application should NOT include a photo!