Public Relations Manager (m/f/d)
- In Hamburg
- You coordinate, manage and control our worldwide network of PR agencies
- You are responsible for planning and implementing PR activities in cooperation with our marketing team
- You will assist in the preparation of materials, briefings and asset packages, as well as coordinating the flow of information between internal and external stakeholders
- You will plan and execute global marketing campaigns, both for indie gems and AAA action adventures such as our blockbuster game "The Lord of the Rings: Gollum"
- You represent the company at press and customer events
- You will work with our community team to maintain Daedalic's image as the leading publisher and developer in Germany
- You will be responsible for maintaining our corporate website as the flagship of our company
- You have a degree in business or media studies or a similarly suitable qualification
- You have relevant professional experience in the fields of public relations or marketing
- You have a good knowledge of the games market, especially of indie games for PC and consoles
- A confident, courteous and engaging manner is a matter of course for you
- You have a high degree of motivation, initiative, resilience and creativity
- You are a team player, inquisitive and have a quick grasp of things
- A good command of English is a basic requirement
- Your MS Office skills are very good
- A permanent employment contract
- Challenging and varied tasks in an internationally oriented company
- An interesting and responsible job with your own creative freedom in a friendly team
- Extensive development opportunities
- Professional work procedures and processes
- The opportunity to actively shape the day-to-day work in a collegial team and to play a decisive role in shaping the quality of the projects
If you are looking for a challenge, like to learn new things and would like to practically apply and deepen your existing knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including your reference ID, the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations (cover letter, CV, certificates, work samples and similar references) in a PDF file (max. 50 MB) by e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (contact person: Martin Ditter).
Reference ID: DE-PRM-22
We at Daedalic offer you to replace your first and last name with an alias (not a requirement!). Please also note that your application should NOT include a photo!