Joboffer dated from 05/10/2022
Senior Mobile Games Tester (m/f/d)
QA / Testing
THE HERO (M/F/D) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Mobile Games Tester (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team at our location in Berlin or Hamburg.
The Senior Mobile Games Tester (m/f/d) will be responsible for managing a small QA team, defining test plans and executing test plans for a variety of mobile games. This position will work independently and collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams made up of artists, engineers, designers, QA and production.
This person will maintain, improve, and establish test protocols, training, coaching, and leadership to ensure that QA protocols and test plans are created efficiently and within given time constraints.
The Senior Mobile Games Tester (m/f/d) will work closely with studio leadership in the evaluation and hiring of all QA resources.
- Building from scratch the mobile QA team and managing the team
- Maintain, improve, and establish protocols to further optimize the QA processes
- Mentoring the mobile QA team improving all aspects of their understanding and elevating their level to a skillful, efficient business unit
- Perform functional testing on daily builds of our games to find bugs in newly implemented features.
- Perform integration testing to ascertain whether new functionality has broken other areas of the game.
- Perform final testing before release to the store using store sandbox, Apple TestFlight, Google closed and open testing.
- Auditing and converting all inefficient processes into automated, efficient and scalable test plans
- Producing high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Leading and executing company-wide playtests and playtests with external agencies.
- Collaborating and communicating with multiple leads and stakeholders about features, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Working with the Designers, Artists, and Engineers to improve the overall player experience by suggesting improvements and changes
- Offering constant feedback to ensure our games achieve their potential
- 2+ years of experiencein a games QA role
- 6+ months of experience leading teams of QA Testers
- 1+ year experience testing mobile games
- Experience verifying and vetting bugs and managing test databases
- Knowledge of mobile app release processes (Google Play, Amazon, iTunes Connect)
- Knowledge of mobile testing processes such as Apple TestFlight, Google Licensed Testers, Microsoft App Center
- In-depth working knowledge of Unity and experience with shipped Unity mobile projects
- Demonstrated professionalism and composure while working under and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to produce high quality bug reports
- Experience testing server dependent applications
- Experience writing test plans (functional and compliance)
- A methodical and analytical mindset
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for games the industry and next-generation technology across multiple platforms
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience managing distributed/remote QA teams.
- Experience handling external test teams, such as TestCloud
- Experience in software and/or games development
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruiting Manager