Joboffer dated from 05/10/2022
Senior Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d)
Programmer: Game Developer
THE HERO (M/F/D) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team in Hamburg or Berlin.
As a Senior Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for working with production, the lead programmer and a small team of Unity engineers to deliver new features and components for Mobile games. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free applications and systems as part of the development team of our major Mobile games
- Lead a small team of Unity Engineers to develop new features and components for iOS and Android
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts and provide feedback
- Review code of internal and external team members to ensure proper integration of application features while preserving artistic integrity and performance
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Scrum Methodology in a team setting on a daily basis to complete the assigned development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum five years of game engineering experience
- Shipped at least two titles in the games industry, with at least one mobile game
- Very strong C# Unity skills in a Game development environment.
- Strong knowledge of development for iOS and Android platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Front-end and back-end software development skills with both client and server code management
- Experience of leading/coaching a small team of engineers/programmers
- Creating new games within a new mobile studio
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome
Senior Recruiting Manager