Joboffer dated from 05/10/2022
Junior Community Service Agent with English language skills (m/f/d)
Community Management / Customer Service / Support
THE HERO (M/F/D) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We need support at our location in Austin (USA) at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Junior Community Service Agent with English language skills (m/f/d).
As a Community Service Agent (m/f/d), you will provide support for online games and take care of the community of players. Your task will be creative writing and communication via Discord, social media, and in the game itself. You are also responsible for providing support and help to the customers via Tickets. You will be involved in the organization of game- or social media events for the community.
- Respond to customer via email or chat timely & accurate on Discord and our social media channels.
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support of a MMORPG with focus on community services.
- You will maintain a proactive two-way dialog between the community, product management and the company.
- Creative writing and communication via all community channels such social media, chat, or website news areas are an important part of your daily tasks.
- Planning and execution of interactive in-game events, competitions, and surveys.
- You will create a communication plan for your game and monitor, report, and analysis the results of the actions.
- Implement communication campaigns and strategies to increase engagement, followers and reactivate players.
- Recording and editing of videos and assets creation be a part of your daily business.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with online games (professionally and/or privately)
- English language skills (on a native level)
- You feel comfortable and confident with streaming with a camera on different social media channels (Twitch, TikTok, Instagram TV, YouTube)
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually
- You work structured, and independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases, and always hold all the threads together.
- You are an absolute organizational talent with a "hands-on" mentality and a distinct ability to work in a team - and you always strike the right note with the players and in the team.
- You have high-quality standards and distinct service orientation.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs
- You are familiar with Photoshop, OBS or other creative tools
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Any other additional language is a plus
- Experience in a Customer Support or a similar CS role is a plus
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com
Senior Recruiting Manager