Working Student* Business Intelligence
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to get hands-on experience working with Big Data and event processing systems both on-premises and in the cloud?
Then support Gameforge's Business Intelligence team as a working student* in finding and implementing solutions to integrate data from all games and central services into a central data repository, which is used for analysis, reporting and CRM measures.
- You will help migrate the existing BI platform to the Azure Cloud
- You evaluate alternative solutions to the existing data processing and present the results to the team
- You customize and develop existing jobs for event processing and ETL
- You support the team in the ongoing update of the BI platform documentation
- You are studying computer science or a related field
- You collected first skills with SQL and programming (Python, Java, Go)
- You are interested in databases, business intelligence and big data and have ideally chosen the corresponding topics as specialization areas in your studies
- You have good to very good English skills, German skills are an advantage
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
- Respectful behaviour is very important to us! Even if we disagree, we stay fair and on topic
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.