Joboffer dated from 05/13/2022
Game and Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Productmanagement / Producing
THE HERO (M/F/D) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The gamigo group is looking for a Game and Data Analyst (m/f/d) to join our team in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity. As a Game and Data Analyst (m/f/d), you will shape and aid the data-driven decision making of the various teams at gamigo by connecting data analytics skills with your proactive style of communication.
You will collect, evaluate and represent a range of data relating to our games and process them for and to other departments. You will employ statistical tools for your data analyses, which will serve as the focus of your work. Your analyses will allow you to recommend courses of action which reveal new relationships and contribute directly to the company's success.
You will also have the chance to directly shape our analytics stack by developing ETL and data integration pipelines between our own MySQL database and other systems like Elasticsearch, Google BigQuery and Tableau. Identify opportunities for improving our online and mobile games and performance marketing.
- Set up effective data visualizations primarily in Tableau and Kibana
- Work as part of the game development teams to optimize game delivery and performance
- Help devise ways of examining and evaluating player behavior
- Develop new algorithms and functions for measuring and assessing KPIs
- Develop sophisticated SQL queries
- Carry out mathematical and graphical analyses for our games, and supervise long term analyses
- Evaluate multivariate tests, conduct problem analyses, and create reports on new features
- Recommend precise courses of action and visually represent complex relationships in understandable images and graphs
- 5 years of professional experience in analytics
- Very good university degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics, or other subjects with a significant mathematical/statistical or scientific focus
- Ability to work with various data platforms and tools such as Big Query, Elasticsearch, and other systems
- High proficiency and knowledge of Tableau and Kibana is required.
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g., R, Python)
- Experience applying advanced statistical methods and handling large amounts of data
- Ability to visually portray results and tell a convincing story with data using Tableau or other presentation tools
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau Desktop software and Tableau Online
- Good knowledge of SQL or other databases
- Game affinity that helps you to understand our products and customers
- Very good written and spoken English
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/fresh food delivered at home and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruiting Manager