Senior Game Designer* [Studio]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to experience the studio atmosphere within the comfort of a large established company?
As an independent unit within Gameforge, our studio team focuses on developing an outstanding play-to-earn game.
You are part of the designing of the new game from scratch!
Together with another Senior Game Designer, you play a key role in developing the overall design of the game.
Please submit your application in English.
- You get creative freedom: bring your ideas into the game!
- You create a game that is fun to play to ensure long-term retention
- You model the game's economy with multiple currencies, sinks and different game modes
- You collaborate tightly with other studio team members to find the best mechanics to reach the set goals
- You design the UI and haptic UX to ensure the highest level of usability on mobile devices
- You have several years of professional experience in designing games
- You have strong knowledge in game economy design, balancing and system design
- You enjoy using Excel to corroborate your work
- You are a gamer at heart
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.