Junior Quality Assurance Specialist*
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in our team of QA Specialists sharing a strong passion for gaming?
As Junior QA specialist* you test all aspects of a game or an internal tool in order to achieve the desired overall quality and bug-free gaming fun.
You are an engaged gamer who likes to work hard finding all the issues in a game or tool
Please submit your application in English.
- You create test plans and test cases with the help of the corresponding documentation
- You analyze test requirements to identify uncertainties and deficiencies early on and prevent future bugs
- You identify, categorize and report errors during the execution of test plans
- You report test progress and results regularly to all parties involved
- You create a risk assessment and give the release recommendation after final testing
- You add learnings to our knowledge and best practice database
- You have basic technical knowledge that helps you to understand requirement documents and thereby define the scope and strategy of tests
- You already collected first experience with bug tracking software (e.g. JIRA)
- You are a structured and self-organized person who can think outside the box
- You have an optional basic knowledge in a scripting or programming languages and in databases (e.g. MYSQL, MSSQL)
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.