Head of Game Operations (d/f/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an experienced Head of Game Operations (d/f/m) with expertise in operating Linux based infrastructure and to lead our Game Operations Team. The position can be filled in Berlin/Hamburg or Remotely in Germany or Poland.
As Head of Game Operations (d/f/m) you’re responsible for a team of system engineers and administrators who are running and optimizing the heterogeneous infrastructure of our games. The ideal candidate will be flexible, pragmatic and innovative with a strong technical background (5+ years) and team management / leadership experience (2+ years).
- Lead the game operations team that manage the Game- and Platform environments (24x7),
- Ensure the quality and availability of the gamigo infrastructure and implement continuous improvements with automation
- Stay up to date with technology trends and provide technical mentorship to your team
- Continuous improvement of existing processes and systems
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements and specifications of the security team
- Incident and Escalation Management
- Achieve/exceed agreed SLAs for supported systems
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience as a Linux administrator, DevOps engineer, Database Administrator or a comparable position
- You have at least 2+ years’ experience in leading an operational team with 24x7 operational support
- Expertise in managing, operating and automating cloud-based infrastructures, preferably on GCP
- Experienced in managing container-based infrastructures with docker and kubernetes
- Knowledge in setup and administration of databases like mysql or postresql
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Knowledge of managing Windows environments, especially SQLServer
- Written and verbal German communication skills
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com