(Junior) Community Manager (m/f/d) - Kalypso Media Group
Customer whisperer with a weakness for videogames wanted!
To strengthen our communications team at our headquarters in Worms, we are looking for a (Junior) Community Manager (m/f/d) in the area of Kalypso Media's entire product portfolio as soon as possible.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Passion for video games, especially in the area of strategy and simulation games, as well as enthusiasm for new themes.
- Basic gaming experience within the Kalypso portfolio (e.g. Tropico series, Port Royale, Railway Empire, Dungeons series, Commandos series)
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Flexible copywriting for different communication situations
- Team player with a high degree of initiative and reliability, empathetic and customer-oriented
- Experience with community and communication work is an advantage
- Experience with moderating communities on various platforms (e.g. Steam Community Hubs, Discord, forums...) is also a plus.
- Daily dialog with our players in English and German
- Idea development for the community
- Content creation, preparation of changelogs and the distribution of announcements and news
- Developing lines of communication in cooperation with colleagues from almost all areas of the company
- Analysis, evaluation and processing of community feedback
- Supporting the PR and marketing team in the implementation of communication and marketing campaigns
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.