Discord Community Manager* [Studio]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to experience the studio atmosphere within the comfort of a large established company?
As an independent unit within Gameforge, our studio team focuses on developing an outstanding play-to-earn game.
You are the one* setting up the Discord channel for our new game!
You are an active moderator, and recruit, train and manage others. Making announcements and gathering feedback to and from the community is your daily task.
- You set up the channels and community for our game on Discord
- You always keep an eye on the community and moderate conversations
- You design and implement incentive programs to increase growth and engagement
- You set up useful Discord bots/tools and keep it free of malicious bots and participants
- You organize and coordinate online community events
- You recruit, build and mentor a team of moderators
- You have experience managing large Discord channels
- You know how to manage large audiences and build online communities
- You have experience integrating useful Discord bots, as well as identifying and mitigating spam and other online vulnerabilities
- You have in-depth knowledge of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and tokens
- You know the ins and outs of gaming language and can express yourself very well in written English
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.