Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Kalypso Media Group
We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our team at our headquarters in Worms as soon as possible.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of marketing, economics or media or comparable training
- First work experience in a games-related marketing function desirable
- Ideally knowledge of relevant SEA and web analysis tools
- High affinity for online media, good understanding of e-commerce and a good sense for current trends
- Goal-oriented approach and a high degree of initiative and reliability
- Team player and hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and English
- Collaboration in the creation of integrated marketing concepts and communication campaigns for national as well as international marketing
- Management and implementation of performance marketing activities in the areas of social media marketing, SEM, display advertising for desktop and mobile
- Conception and optimization of global online marketing activities
- Support in target group and competition analysis as well as researching market data
- Regular analysis and reporting of ongoing online marketing activities
- Creation of marketing material/content as well as presentations
- Assistance with the optimization of our webshop
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.