Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Game Design Department is responsible for providing our users with the best game experience and further optimizing our games.
As Game Designer*, you will collaborate with different stakeholders to deliver the best user experience, following our games creative vision. You will be also responsible for driving the game improvements and monetization, by creating concepts and plans for game features and sales.
Please submit your application in English.
- You support our games by creating new concepts and optimizing existing ingame systems
- You maintain and improve game balancing
- You design and implement monetization systems and funnels
- You plan and oversee sales and monetization streams
- You monitor, analyze and report proposed improvements or adjustments
- You create and maintain documentations
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in designing, maintaining, developing and/or publishing a product through key phases of its life cycle
- You have a understanding of design processes and willingness to broaden your knowledge following industry standards
- You have a good understanding of KPIs and the ability to think analytically
- You live for online games and know the ins and outs of Free 2 Play games
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.