Regular Unreal Engine
Technical Artist (m/f/d)
Nine Worlds Studios
Nine Worlds Studios is a new video game development studio under the roof of Kalypso Media Group. Our experienced founding team is based in Munich, Germany, where we work on internationally acclaimed IPs, and create fresh and innovative titles for consoles and PC. Currently, we are working on the next installment of the beloved strategy series Tropico and we are looking for developers with passion, team spirit and who work to a high standard to create remarkable games for players worldwide.
To support our team, we are looking for a Regular Unreal Engine Technical Artist (m/f/d).
- An experienced and ambitious team, working together on internationally acclaimed and globally marketed titles.
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company group.
- Small team, huge security: while the work of each of our team members leaves a visible imprint on our games, being part of the Kalypso Media Group offers support and security in all stages of development.
- Fresh fruit and soft drinks are freely available.
- An ergonomic workplace: height-adjustable sit/stand table, comfortable gaming chair and 27” screens.
- High-end hardware.
- Sustainability and public transport: our office is within walking distance of a subway and bus station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata job ticket for public transport.
- Travel allowance available as an alternative for car drivers.
- Contribution towards lunch costs.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office based)
- Up to 30 vacation days, plus 12 public holidays.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- You are a passionate gamer and motivated game developer
- You have good knowledge with UE4
- You have at least 3 years of experience with developing games or other software
- You worked with versioning systems
- You have good communication skills in English
We appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in different departments of game development, e.g. programming, modelling, etc.
- Implementation of the game’s look and feel
- Creation of technical asset specifications
- Conception and implementation of game feedback and signs
- Setup and maintenance of asset pipelines
- Implementation of shaders and materials
- Implementation of Technical Animation with Animation Blueprints and/or procedural animations
- Creation of Visual Effects
- Setup & maintenance of the game’s lighting and post processing
- Integration of assets and animations
- Implementation of user interfaces
- Analysis and evaluation of feature designs
- Work together with all departments to achieve the best result
- Support the team with your skills
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.