Working Student Market Analysis: Mobile Games
You are a passionate player of video games and like to keep up with the newest trends of the mobile gaming market? You can analyze the mechanics and abstract the metadata of a game in almost no time? Apply now for our vacant Working Student - Market Analysis position!
As part of our Analytics department/Market Research team, you will classify & categorize mobile gaming apps as well as support our team in enriching and maintaining our database to build the basis for our companies' essential market and trend analyses. Ideally, you can assist in writing these analyses activities as well.
- Analyze the content of mobile games
- Identify characteristics of specific mobile games (e.g. genres, art style, battle system) and document these characteristics in our database
- Support our team, e.g. by creating presentations regarding the newest trends of the mobile gaming market
- Enrolled at University. You are currently enrolled in a university, preferably studying in a relevant area (Economy, Business Administration, Media or Communication Studies, etc.)
- Market knowledge. You have first experiences with the mobile gaming market and a strong passion for not only playing, but also analyzing video games
- Business tools. You are proficient in using Excel and Powerpoint for professional reports and analysis
- Analytical mindset. You enjoy processing data and are focused on details
- Communication skills. You look forward to using your excellent English language skills and strong interpersonal communication skills on a daily basis
- Team of specialists. Work and progress your career at one of the leading developers and publishers of mobile and online games in Germany and an award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring and peer support in an international atmosphere
- Solution orientation. We offer an exciting technical environment in a modern atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit
- Outstanding benefits. Take advantage of our various opportunities to combine work and well-being: fresh fruit and free drinks, in-house gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, relaxing rooms, and much more
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy our regular company-get-togethers
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2007 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student Market Research? We look forward to receiving your application (Cover letter, CV and university certificate) and your salary expectations through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.