HR Marketing Manager
As HR Marketing Manager, you support our value-based employer branding inside and outside InnoGames as an active part of our Talent Acquisition team. Your mission is to execute an online/offline HR Marketing strategy aligned with all stakeholders to attract top talent for InnoGames.
For the start, this position is a temporary substitution for the time of a parental leave of minimum 1 year.
- Drive, coordinate and evaluate HR Marketing activities to promote our Employer Value Proposition among our target audience worldwide, e.g., by developing and running target group-specific external activities, career events, or MeetUps.
- Attract. Guided by Performance Marketing principles, you continuously improve our paid LinkedIn and Xing campaigns to achieve our Talent Acquisition targets.
- Make it stick. Orchestrate our most essential recruitment platforms - our career page, external corporate profiles, and new platforms - to shape our first impression on candidates.
- Support our ambassadors. With so much great talent on board, we also have a lot of great stories to tell. Help our internal speakers to get their message out; pitch their ideas to conferences, attend dry-runs, and provide feedback.
- Multiply. Our internal and external employee referral program ‘Got friends?’ lies in your hands and is ready to grow with you.
- Collaborate. Work closely with our Talent Acquisition Managers, PR Manager, Social Media team, Graphic Designers, and further internal stakeholders to achieve synergy and drive aligned, consistent external communications.
- Professional experience. You provide about 2 years of (HR-) Marketing or corporate PR experience.
- As a plus. Ideally, Talent Acquisition and Recruitment are your second home in HR, or you have already worked in the digital/tech industry.
- Intercultural competency. You studied or worked abroad and have experience with different (working) cultures in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment, and eager to use your English skills every day.
- Career opportunities. An excellent stepping stone to building a successful career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- InnoGames spirit. Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations, they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an HR Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application including your letter of motivation, through our online application form. Silja Bernecker would be happy to answer any questions you may have.