Senior Game Balancer - Game Designer - New Mobile Game (unannounced)
We are looking for a Senior Game Balancer / Game Designer who is eager to create a new F2P mobile game (unannounced).
Leave your footprints working on a new exciting mobile title, make use of your data-driven mindset to balance the game experience for our players, and group up with our agile international team of experienced Game Designers, Artists, Engineers & Product Managers!
- Balance the game. Be responsible for the balancing of a new mobile game to shape a great gaming experience for our players that is easy to iterate, enhance and maintain.
- Analyse. Evaluate, iterate, and improve new game content that drives engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Implement innovation. Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry, especially in the market of f2p mobile games.
- Collaborate. Work cooperatively within a data-driven and multi-disciplinary team.
Your skill set:
- Professional expertise. You have worked for 5+ years as a Game Designer, ideally as a Game Balancer on free-to-play games.
- Data driven. You know how to work with numbers and you are familiar with analysis & AB-Tests.
- Player’s perspective. You are challenging game features based on the user experience for our players.
- Strong communication skills. You are eager to use your English skills every day & you are well-versed in presenting your Game Design concepts.
- Open-minded team player. You like to exchange knowledge with a team of experienced specialists & you are confident working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career even further with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.